Friends and fellow Americans:
I am currently running a fundraiser to try and get some of my work edited. I recently read a book about retirement by a very wonderful and gifted writer called Boyd Lemon. I wish I had used some of his retirement tips! Still, I can’t complain… I am on a fixed income… It just happens to be so fixed that I can’t pull money together for editing.
I wanted to write a blog article and thank everyone who has donated and to ask you to keep spreading the word to friends and neighbours.
Anyway friends- I can’t wait to see the release of my new book called “One Mistake.” I started a small business to pay for the editing of that one- maybe with the help of this fundraiser I can do that again.
Check out my fundraiser here if you have the time!
- Air Graffiti Dallas Launches Unique Innovative Charity Fundraising Event Technology (prweb.com)
- Charity fundraising at Broadway – it is a gift to give (broadwayblogsuk.wordpress.com)
- Help us support children’s charity Kids Company (simplybusiness.co.uk)
- Broncos v Wigan is charity fundraiser (standard.co.uk)
- Stars Support Cancer Charity With “Aggressive” Name (ktla.com)