You write the book. It’s a good book… Maybe your best? The reviews are great and your BETA readers tell you that they loved your work…
It goes off to be published.
It looks great!
You have it listed on Amazon…
Then the problems start…
Your reviews don’t show up…
My latest book is called “One Mistake” and the reviews have been excellent. You just won’t see them on the Amazon listing….
Because Amazon failed to make the majority of them go live…
A man called Tyler Stone has discovered that his wife is cheating on him. He decides that he needs to kill her before she divorces him and takes his whole life away…. Tyler creates the perfect murder….
Will he succeed?
Read it and find out! It is currently $1.99 and I really hope you like it!
- My NEW E-book! One Mistake Has Arrived… (chriskeysauthor.wordpress.com)
- Turn The Key To See Into The Mind Of Chris Keys…. (chriskeysauthor.wordpress.com)
- Amazon (lulubelle7537.wordpress.com)
- “Packaging Feedback” from Amazon.com? (humorforthehorizontallychallenged.wordpress.com)
- Author J.R. McLemore Spills The Beans… (jwnorthrup.wordpress.com)
- Bestseller in a Weekend Alumni Achieves #1 Amazon Status (prweb.com)
- The Land of Coral Seas – Just released on Amazon and Kindle – Great… (prweb.com)
- Don’t Make More Than One Mistake! (nickwale.org)
- Amazon Storyteller Offers Tools to Screenplay Writers (goodereader.com)
- Forever Too Far (Too Far #3) is Live On Amazon! (isoulereviews.wordpress.com)